Saturday, January 11, 2014

My Yo-Yo Quilt


I've been working on my yo-yo quilt for over 4 years, ever going through little phases of progress and inactivity in turn. Among the prints I use are scraps left from clothes my mother has sewn for my sisters and me, fabrics I've been given by friends, and bundles I've splurged on from Walmart or Joann's whenever I got a little cash. 
I am not sure what will become of the quilt when I decided it is finished. Probably I will end up putting a backing on it, and then either cover a bed with it, or use it as a drape or curtain for a wall. 
Currently, I believe the count is 44x46. I have many photos of the progression of the quilt that I can post some other time, in order. 













1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've gotten so far along with it! I remember when you first started making the yo-yo quilt, and it was a mere 12 inches long; I think it's wonderful and I admire your diligence for making it so beautifully big. :)

    Lovely blog! I can't wait to see a few more posts up here.

    Love,
    Acacia

    ReplyDelete